Dx Feels Good
Here's The Deal
Position: Retail Employee
Reports to: Retail Manager and/or Asst. Manager
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Responsible for overall store operation in regard to sales and store appearance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain knowledge of merchandise available including prices, colors, or other varieties
- Ensure accurate handling of money from completed sales
- Maintain a clean, tidy, and visually pleasing store
- Deal with issues arising from staff or customers in a sensitive and professional manner
- Product management including, but not limited to, maintaining stock rooms, inventory, and displays
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Create a visually appealing store through merchandise presentation
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Help customers on sales floor as needed with a fast, friendly attitude
- Participate in monthly inventory counts
- All other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma
- At least 1 to 3yrs of experience in a similar based position, recommended
- Basic Computer Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Operate a variety of job specific office machines and equipment
- Able to Prioritize and coordinate projects and workload
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak effectively with people at any level
- Proven ability to efficiently multi-task and maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation to complete tasks without direct supervision
- Strong organizational ability and detailed oriented
- Seeks to understand customer needs and expectations; understands the customer’s position, develops and implements solutions to meet the customer needs; looks for opportunities to become involved
- Strong sense of customer service
- Excellent listening skills
- Walk, lift, reach, stoop, sit, squat, bend, stand, grasp, balance, climb, kneel, crouch, and type for extended periods of time up to 10 hours
- Occasional lifting (up to 40 pounds of merchandise, etc.)
- Accommodation may be made for some of these physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request such accommodation
- Normal office environment
- Minimal noise level
NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this position. These statements are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign job duties as required. This job description is not to be construed as a guaranteed contract of employment for a definite period of time.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities Include:
Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements
• Creating images and layouts by hand or using design software
• Testing graphics across various media
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What is the role of a graphic designer?
The graphic designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
• Study design briefs and determine requirements
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
• Test graphics across various media
• Amend designs after feedback
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
• Proven graphic designing experience
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Retail Store Manager Job Responsibilities:
Serves customers by providing merchandise; supervising staff.
Retail Store Manager Job Duties:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Formulates pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental sales records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Retail Store Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Focus, Tracking Budget Expenses, Pricing, Vendor Relationships, Market Knowledge, Staffing, Results Driven, Strategic Planning, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Verbal Communication
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management.
• Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
• Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
• Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
• Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
• Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills